THE GOOD STUFFTONS MORE STUFF HERE...
Category: Grow Some Balls
Do stuff that matters, or shut the **** up!05/10/2010
Picture credit: Acumen Fund/Misbah Naqvi
Have the balls to stand for something and let it shape your future. Plus, signing a book deal.20/09/2010
Picture credit: seo_qun
I did something that'll shape my long term future.
It'll define me and show the world, should they give a crap, what my biggest thoughts are, and what kind of person I am.
When this gets out, some doors might slam shut. Others will open so wide you could get my neighbour and her incredibly rectangular bingo mates through it side by side - in gangs of ten!
So what did I do?
Love me. Hate me. But I will get under your skin.21/05/2010
Stuff Your Stuff!24/03/2010
Picture: Manolo Blanik
How much stuff have you got?
How many chances did we grab by the whatsits today? None? We could be boring ourselves to death.09/02/2010
Picture credit: LaserGuided
Forget perfect. Go for remarkable. Oh, and when we see these words hanging out together, we'll get a big stick and smash 'em to bits.30/11/2009
Image credit: Beer30
1) Is it just me,
2) or are you seeing and hearing this B.S. almost everywhere you look? (...and course, it's not just the time of year).
3) On billboards, posters, TV commercials, pop-up banners, commercial radio jingles, store window displays, magazine articles, full-page newspaper ads, the back side of cinema tickets, video buffers, letterbox jamming paper crap, on and on..............
5) The so-called "creative" ad producers must be so idea-poor
How to be Cooler than a Siberian Sunbather when it comes to Twitter Lists (or Anything Else!).31/10/2009
Picture credit: Lauri Vain "Ice Hole Swimming"
Short of time? For Aspin's Essentials, click here.
Do you want to be a low value Twitter user?
I'm well glad I found Gladwell. Or, how to turn frustration into action.30/06/2009
image credit: nj dodge
I was rushing about the other day, busy trying to meet three deadlines that, like people turning up unexpectedly for tea, all seem to come at once. So I stopped for a moment to take a breather, looked in a bookshop window and there was Malcom Gladwell's "Outliers". Half price. Fantastic.
Stop Being an Extra in Other People's Movies26/06/2009
Photo courtesy of Cayusa
This is the fantastic subtitle of a book called “Dare to be Yourself” by Alan Cohen.
WHO'S LOOKING FOR WHAT?Creative Success Ideas Happiness Video Career Real Creativity Twitter Design Community Suck Aspin's Juicy Brain Happy TV Energy Passion Meaning Clarity Giveacrapanomics Business Books Connectedness Running Kindness Fun Guest professor Giving Purpose Friends Grateful Learning Helping Simplicity @ianaspin Love World-changing Arts Friendship What matters Lifestyle Gratitude Shift Happens Digital Goals Art Friends Work Sustainability Brain Thinking Caring Believe
- Location: Lancaster Lake District, UK
- Bio: I’m passionate about my work:TV journalist, producer, presenter, business ideas person. I care about: family, friends, helping people, finding meaning, running